♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Help me. my HOLIDAY !


i really duno why u saying that u're sick.
i really duno why u saying that u want admin.
i really duno why u saying that we don't care.

hospital.
u like it?

sick.
u hope it ?

why u're so CRAZY ? ==

i'm go to die with this holiday.

i want my holiday.
Relax holiday.

G O S H.

please.

keeping call me do this.
keeping call me do that.

don't you give me sometime to rest?

mummy.i am not supergirl.

3 comments:

. said...

mummy?
Who went hospital? Gosh.
Your holiday ahh. Aiyorh.
Make it nice make it memorable =D
I keep go out xP

I miss you too my dear =l

Unknown said...

Who went hospital? Gosh.
nah nah nah.
your holiday absolutely not what "Helping" holiday = =

you're sweet =]

SentIneL said...

谁进医院阿?
记得。。
别累坏身子了。。

[勤]