♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friendship?



debbie. jiawen. xinchyi.
leechwin. jey sim. xiang qin. kaixin.
jiaqi. honglong. hongleong. shengyan.

=)

thanks for urs.

make me smile.
make me laught.
make me feel better.

=D

thanks really.

expecially.
when i'm tired.
they are tired with me together.

and laught loudly.

[ Guitar Society ]

that's the way i LOVE !

yeah.
i saw you.
u have a smile looking at me.

i know.
everythings will getting better =D

she's my F.
but not my BBF.

that's the way.

don't hurt me.
don't fucking hurt me.

i'm just a girl.
not a supergirl.

i will hear.
their words *

cheers for guitar performance.

althought busy.
althought tired.

but i enjoy it =D

5 comments:

Cathfrine. said...

im stay for you.
we are in the same world.
the busy world.xD
add oil huan.

2.6.1994
3.6.1994
=)

tifff said...

i'm here too..=(
huan...
don think too much anymore.
oh ya.
i wrote a letter for u...x)
hiekhiek.
i love u huan.=)
maks.=)

. said...

Hey i am my darling x)
Haiyorh . I just hope you're ok.
Although many thing happened.
Handle it . Cause it will set you free . =)

bear said...

yea,
firmness friendship.. =]

miss <3

SentIneL said...

huan..
v r always at ur side..
wen u r sad..
hapi..
v always at ur side..=P
gambateh..^^