♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Thursday, July 3, 2008

iDUNOwhy?





u treat me as best friend.
i thought.

u treat me goodly.
i thought.

u are my BFF.
i thought.

but now.

i know.

u talking back to me.
u playing back with me.
u smiling back with me.

actually.

is just for the HISTORY project?

HAHAHA.

nowadays.
i know why i been called Stupid by others.

yes.
i am stupid.

why? =\

Good Heart Don't Have Good revords.==.

finally.

i know.

who are the girls.
who i need.
and who i cares.


liyee.
jiawen.
yichan.

thanks dear.

and let me feel up.

that i'm not so useless.

jiawen.yichan.
crying is good.
but not always.

shoulder for urs =D

limited edition one ! x)
liyee.
say again.
choose cleary.
support you always.
kaiqi.
i can't go in ur Blog =\
JULY 03.
10:27 PM

5 comments:

Huiwen said...

tat pic so nice=)lik''do re mi fa''xP

♥ XinChyi said...

dun so sad in tat friendship..
mayb she dun noe wat hav done b4 of her..smile always :)

Vanessa Yong said...

reali? ==
i go check arh...



vanessakaiqi.blogspot.com

tifff said...

haha... the pic...x)
anyway....
i'm here..
i'm yours....xDDD
i lurve euu ..=)

x fish x said...

=)
i am here 4 u too.
my dearest.!
maks.
thx 4 ur support a.
kaka.
2day looks fun wor.
when call u dat time.
kip laugh.x)