♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Sunday, July 20, 2008

E N J O Y =)



today.
i went theCURVE with my sister.

actually i want go and see.
Bowie and Bernice.

because they are going 2 thecurve today.

but the way.
when i reach there.

they havent come yet.

so. me and chaiming go for a walk first.

to Levi's.
ming bought a slim fit jeans.
and i bought a levi's tee.

lols. x)

and take alots of picture inside the fitting room =D



then.
going back to [ between tesco and metrojaya ].

bowie and bernice reached.
but too many people.
so i just saw their hair ==

LOLs.
pity me --

then afterdats meet my 2nd sis at starbucks.
we going to have our lunch at ikano.

[ S T E A M B O A T ] =D

lols.
mine favourite x)

then.
go tesco office for rest.

chaihui working.
chaiming sleeping.
chaihuan homework-ing.

about 2 hours.

me and chaiming go down to cinelisiurs.

go and take big head photo. =D





then.
go hang out again.

went esprit and mango.

take alots of pic again.

go to where.
snap to where. x)

Mango.



i love myself XD



i love my slipper x)

Lovely Lace



and i love BEAR =D


happy day =)

bought alots of things.

lols.

so SHUANG =D

1 comment:

bear said...

loves me, loves me not.

u know u love bear ><