♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tell me why?

these day.
i'm feeling myself.

busy.
busy.
busy.

but busy at ?

nothing.

i dunno what am i busy about.
i dunno what am i thinking about.

did u know ?

no.

u don't know.

even is me.
even is him.
even is her.

did she care our friendship?
did he care our relationship?
did i care our result?

yes.

she are.
he are.
i am.

because love's silently.
becaise love's keeping inside our hearts.

but i'm tired.


♥ liyee.
thanks for everythings.

always staying infront.back.left.right.
of me.

iHEARTsyou.

♥ kai qi.
dear.
u're always in my heart.
althought we're not always together.

thanks for ur supporting always.

iLOVEyou. =)

♥ yue ling.
i miss u =\

did u care ?

5 comments:

x fish x said...

i hearts u too.=)
maks.
haha.
dun b down.
jiayou.!
u do can make it.
becuz u r NG CHAI HUAN.x)
i trust on u.

bear said...

I CARE, very indeed..

reply the book for me, dont u? ><

Vanessa Yong said...

=]
luv u 2.. =]
jiayou huan..

tifff said...

everyone also beside u....
juz see wat u wan..=)
they three really do nice with u...
jia you yea....^^

Unknown said...

everyone besides you huan :)
jiayou. maks
don't down ler !
smilleee. yeeeee =D

iMISSyou !
take care ohh