♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

in LOVE.




everyone is in LOVE.
everyone is BUSY.

BUSY at exam.
BUSY at relationship.
BUSY at promote guitar's performace.

well.

am i busy?

NO.

i duno anything i can do?

BUT.

i'm trying to help our SOCIETY.

well.

Guitar Society rawks my LIFE =)

i LOVE guitar society !



but the way.

liyee.

u'll always with him.

because of LOVE =p

so. must use to that.
don't have me.

well.
stay ur smile girls.

i'll stay beside u.
inside ur Hearts ♥


JULY 09.
8.36 PM

3 comments:

. said...

Lol. nowadays you're alone then?
Since liyee got her ahboyy?
Do wait me. AFter nei bu. I'll right by your side =)
Do Wait Me!! xD

hearts you loads .

x fish x said...

dis few day .
i kip find u.
but.u lik duwan bird me liddat.TT
dun liddat lar.
bu xi guan.

tifff said...

dear...
iam here
i am here.
i am here...~!!!!!
i will be ur side....
my dear..
don think too much.
maks.=)
liyee.
still at ur side de...=)
me. jia wen...here here here~!!!!xDD
i lurve euu..=)