♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

these day.

i'm free.
i'm tired.
i'm alone.

all most .

althought sometimes wif him.

but.

i'm worry about liyee alots.

she's sick. =\

she din call me go around wif her too.
maybe she duwan me worry about her ?

Haiz.
but i CARE .

these day i'm together wif yingtyng . =]
because we're tuition together .

LOL. i miss the time wif her =)
enjoy .

we have same topic to talk .

and and and.
today tuition.
jianyi. yingxian together too.

hv fun at tuition .
got abit 满足感 =]

because i kn0w t0 do the excersice.

=)

at lease ada 进步 lor.

慢慢 跟上去咯 =]

after tuition.

rain heavily.
it's cold .

my heartss too.
i miss him alots. =\

sometimes .
i think deeply ?

why my mum wan treat me like this ?

stole my freedom away.
but actually she's good for me .

mayb i'm wrong .
but . i'm trying to get myself 专心听课 .

because.

i duwan to be a 不孝的女儿 .

maybe.
i CAN ?

althought i know i'm useless.



cheers up.

created by.
02.04.2008

2 comments:

bear said...

天生我才必有用

huan.
u're not useless.
at least, u think ur mum's side, dont u? =)

and u make me smile too x)
miss u <3
take care =)

x fish x said...

huan.
sry.
make u worry.
dunid worry me.=)
i am oki here.^^

u r not useless!
u r useful.
without u.
my life is meaningful.^^