♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Saturday, April 19, 2008

[ i N E E D you . ]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


who know what am i thinking.
who know what am i missing.
who know what am i need.

no ONE.

myself DUNNO too.

i'm jz feel frighten .
i'm jz feel scary.

frighten about.
duno till when.

i LOST my way.

again.


don't.

leave me.

i just wanna have a F r e e life.

no need any relationship.

i just need F R I E N D s .
i just need F R E E DOM s .
i dont need F R I G H TEN s.

leave me .

pls.


what to me.
what to you.
what to him.

i need someone.

i N E E D you.

did u know ?

当我最需要你的时候.
我在想的是你.

=\

chwin say before.
he's the person who i need.

yes.
truely.

=\

she's right.



will you back ?

I

M I S S

Y O U .

dylan .

Created by.
19.04.2008
10.05pm

2 comments:

ah M3nG said...

有些东西咧,越是得不到就越想得到....
注意哦,当想得到的东西在能力范围以外,忘记就是最好的方法...

“说不能忘记,其实是因为你不想忘记”。
如果你真的肯痛下决心,
彻底把那烦扰你的影子从心中赶出去,
不去温习那痛苦,不去留恋那痛苦,
你是有办法把它忘记的。

When u're lost, stop may b the largest improvement for you^^...

话好多...不好意识...xixi
Anyway dun always be sad leh=D
not good for ur health oh...haha


Cheer=)~~

Cathfrine. said...

i noe hu tats.xD
he wil oways be with you.
dun scare.
he is behind you.
he is waitting for you.
he is loving you.xD
i dun mind .
mine is past tense.