♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Saturday, June 14, 2008

With Love.



the day.
the time.
the momenth.

that we're talking our ploblem.

i know.
we'll getting better.

because we care each others =)

yesterday.
the day with you.
the first time.

althought i know u are sweat.
althought i know u are spechless.

but .
i wish i can stay with you.

all the time.

even is.

Silently.
Quietly.

that's enought.

because i LOVE you.

=]

thanks.
for always supporting me.

you're OKAY !

our 1st performace.
JUNE 13.

our 1st hang out.
JUNE 13.

thx liyee.yueling. =)
for helping me .
and staying beside me.

all the time.


with love,
JUNE 14.

2 comments:

x fish x said...

maks.
thx 2 u too.
always stand beside me when i need you.=)

Vanessa Yong said...

=]
its great 2c my fren hapi...
kakaka...