♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

weeeeee ;D



gonna fall in love at JM 3qin soon,
oh gosh* its kinda funny with them..


i love sweety.
i love warmly.
i love chit chat.

I LOVE THEM ! (:

thats why makes me flower heart,
i love 2 cheng, 3 qin,my sweety girls ♥

wu lala x)
the wishes of mine and theng come true =D
muahaha, secret. so grateful ..

=D

and our class have a pair of 'couple'
wuhaaa x) so FAST ;D so bliss!

btw im gonna busy soon,
because of sejarah class test,chinese dictation, english dictation..
so that will be less online (:

fighting now ;D
support, nope?

yes, i had my lunch with them today..
friday will beeee them in the morning =D

im happy with my new life (:

and thank you ivan
lil mickey mouse ;D i like it ! =P

i am wondering, at you.
aren't listen to my heart?

am i still inside your heart?
i need answer.

3 comments:

Ee Linn said...

yes.. support

Ivan said...

my heart aa...
got lo...
all my friends also in my heart...

suport u..
jiayou =)

. said...

nam i support you x)
Ooi. dont less online ler.
I sangat boring one ler xD