♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Dinner Year 2009 (:

early in the morning,
my sister call me clean my table,
and the same time my mum call me to prepare the ingrediet of dinner

so i argue with them early in the morning..
sorry lo, cuz im just a human,only have a pair of hand. ==

and the end two i also did it.
how pro am i ? x)


form 1 , 2 , 3 books and stuff,
just can imagine this year when we should start prepare PMR and UEC?


After cleaned , it is don't have so messy?
before really can't see la, i think u'll faint. ;D


these book are all i have to bring to school
everyday - -

Afterdats i keep my table,
take shower, and i fall asleep ..

skip *

then wake up,
starting prepare the table , chairs, chopsticks and spoon..

around 7, my mum's brother reached (:
everyone is starting cuming ..

so that stop taking photo and run to help my mum,
afterthats everythings is done ! ;)


my daddy's writing .. wtf damn nice right?




i'm PREPARING !


nice view? lol. art?

they starting eat, and 4 of us eat until very rush,
because we have to wash all the stuff

because maid she balik kampung lor,
back her husband's kampung .. x)

keep wash keep wash,
and im the one who wipe away the plates and cups water..


FOOD ! delicious delicious? x)

Lou Sang lol.

After eating,
desert time, take it out to everyone..
blueberry cheese cake .


extra desert * thanks aunty winnie (:

blueberry cheese cake ;D

here they are (:


Pregnant Yin Yin ! congrutulations !



we're the with GAP uniform waitress lol.



Chai Huan. Chai Wen. ;)

After washing all the stuff,
me, chai ming chai hui chai wen chai ling went play fireworks,
and others people stay inside my house have a CHIT-CHAT (:



We're playing 'fireworks' - -''

彩雯

采寰

采敏

Ling, Ling's bf, Ming, Huan (:

Around 11.30 ,
they all went back (:

Warm day ;D
with relatives and cousin (:

that's why i say.
i ♥ NG's family ! ;D

happy chinese new year (:

6 comments:

Yitheng Sim said...

haha
vf t0ngt0ng
Ng's family
=)

i love u only leh
=D
happy new year

-XRomanceX- said...

=)
I recover many le..
Thx for caring..~
Wish u..
Happy Chinese New Year..~

chiyin said...

happy chinese new year^^
all the best =)

Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jin said...

wow~
so warm family~X]]
jealous me~~xD

Vanessa Yong said...

SHUANG leh =]