♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Friday, October 24, 2008

tagged by YIING♥.

1. The last person to tag you are?
chemaine. ♥

2. Your relationship with him/her?
babess♥ =D. myLOVEone.

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her ?
Kindly.
Warmly.
Care for me.
Make me Happy.
Always staying beside me.

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
when I want to cry they will borrow shoulder for me =P

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you ?
Xiao Hai Zi. Chwin say it =D

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
LOL; my lover should be BOY XD

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
sad sad sad- - but I know they won’t leave me x)

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
I said I loves one should be boy - -

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
LOL? No way! I love them x)

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
I also duno?

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
My little girl friends XD

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
38. KiSiao. FAT. Useless. -,- tats me.

13. The character for you for yourself is ?
hmm. CHILDISH. = =

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
in BAD mood. my face will black till u can't see me = =

15. If you’v a chance to choose how a person you wanna be…
I think should be a very very PREFECT girls.
Pretty. Thin. Kindly. Won’t get angry easily. Charming.

LOL. But I can’t do it =D

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Girls ! iLOVEyours veryvery MUCH =D

17. Ten people to tag-
jiawen
chwin
kahmun
xinchyi
ivan
michelle NCM
yue ling
wei yeeng
jey sim
Justin

Can I add chermaine -,-
Althought she’s the one who tagged me.

18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with ?
she’s in LOVE with her boy x)

19. Is 3 a male or a female ?
Of cuz is female - - mylovely girlfriend <3

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing ?
Oh my g0d? - -|| Justin n yueling. LOL
It is impossible laa - -|| 1 form2 and form4. siao?- -

21. How about 5 and 8 ?
ivan n wei yeeng? XD
LOL. ivan with weiyeeng’s friend maybe can J

22. What is number 1 studying about ?
she’s same school with me : ) CHKL.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them ?
I think . everyday is also our last time x)

24. Is number 4 single ?
ya :) I like to hang out wif her =D

25. Say something about number 2.
She’s sad last few day.
I just hopefully she will getting fine.
Because I love her : )
So I don’t want to see she’s in bad mood.

chwin ♥ .
must stay happy always.


LOL.
thankyou yiing.♥
haha.
duwan lam sei u leh.

wait for me.
i will go find u =D

2 comments:

Chermaine JJ said...

weee

u did it :D

ahaha`

enen

wait euu x)

mwak

. said...

.. -.-
xD