♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Friday, October 31, 2008

不给糖 就捣蛋 :D

today
i feel to post a english post :)


no why.
just did it =)


suddenly.i feel myself.
not paying attention at my friends.

im so sooorryyy.=\
i really feel sorry for her.

JC in hospital last 3 weeks.
now im just realised.

so i sms her.
luckily she'd recovered.
and she didn't get angry.

if not.
im surely wanna to kill myself.=X

and and and x)
today is happy halloween :D


Monday when it is deepavali that time went 1utama.
and then snap alot of picture with chaihui's colleague.


=P






=D

and then :D
i m playing FACEBOOK today.

haha x)
i hv a pet.
name called bubu=)

LOL.
what a funny name?
and it is a giraffe x)





k la x)
i m childish-,-

wadever la.

Happy Halloween =)

PS: october 30. andrew pang keep me as his MeiMei. LOL. =D

2 comments:

Chermaine JJ said...

byy,

i aso wan play facebook ^

but i fget my acc wtf -.-

fb dam luan d lor =/

emily ng said...

ya lor.
tat's true
but alot things to play

intrested =D
but really confused-,-