♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Sunday, January 20, 2008

its my heart has cried ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i am not alone .
because of urs . =)

*

blogging again `
dis is the 3rd time today .

my english ..
noob `

forgive me if d tences are wrong .

okies .
be seriusly start from NOW.

wad am i thinking about ?

bcuz of my EX ?

he just back from genting yesterday .
and i feel so confuse when he tell me n he tell me he still like me .

am i gv up him ?
i dun even know wad i am thinking now .

now , me totally duno what am i thinking .

liyee tell me ,
when he's going 2 genting `

he told liyee .
he most kenot gv up d is ME ?

if dat's true .
why last time he was HURT me ?

i'm not a toy ,
i'm not a un-feeling human k .

what are u meaning ?

today , u going 2 leave Kuala Lumpur .
u said THAT .

'' I will LOVE u 4ever 4ever , Wait me at 0202 when i will back HERE . ''

r u lies ?
r u playing ?
r u NEED me ?

if u need me ,
u will not LEAVE me dat time right ?

i DUNNO .

yes .
i reali DUNNO .

wadeva lar .
i hv 2 stay happy .

cuz i promised `
i CANT be a FAKE chai huan anym0re .


Cheers Up pls .

chaihuan ,
u can do it . =]

3 comments:

Alex said...

actually he still lik u is real de...
but he say he at genting u at chong hwa duno wan hw...
he still thinking wan to chase bek u or nt...

Vanessa Yong said...

虽然我不是很清楚发生什么事情
不过你要学习自己面对
自己要坚强
加油!

[[→我爱错了吗?←]] said...

yarhs!!
chai huan cheer up pls~``