♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Saturday, January 26, 2008

新春庙会。

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2day d xin chun miao hui .
erm .

ok xia gua ?

d 1st ~ 3rd period at class write d dui lian d .
den d han yik lc me lor .
say me write dou very ugly bla bla bla .

yer `
TT

lyk dis geh .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


me oso not write dou very ugly jek mar =\

go drink my guitar society geh zhen zhu nai cha . x)

den go eat japan society geh sushi .
den leh `

we jiu go d skul door thr stand thr 4 rest ler`
cuz reali too hot jor .

hiehie x)

luckily they teman me ler =D

happy dou seii .
xixi .

den afterdats ,
we marh go guang qian tang c performance lor .

saw dou zhao ling . shen hong . jian yi . yi chan . =]

damn `
high geh .

shout shout shout thr x)

lyk soh poh lar us . _ _

gv ppl pei xi jor .

yer .
suan le ba .

den nieh .
li jun call me go bek class dian ming lor .

me bek dat time -_-

edy finish dian ming jor`

monitor say all oso attend wor .
zao zhi dao duwan go lar .

justin g0r * teman me go geh .
thx alot luu gor . muax =)

den ler .
me go bek lu .

joyee teman me wait d NG CHAI MING cum geh

den afterdats i call her back lor .
duwan she teman me untill so late geh .=)

thx anyway :)

hving a happy day 2day =)

thx fur jian yi's wishes .



enjoy at d camp ya `

1 comment:

bear said...

i miss you girl. but`
monday can see u jor. =]
so many things want to tell you.