♥ fall for you

My photo
twenty, traveler notebook user, love to travel and a DIY lover

Monday, January 21, 2008

' i hope YOU will understand . '

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


=(
moody again .

yes .
bcuz all my frens .

liyee .
make herself lyk dis =\

SHE is .
she is g0ing to cry .

yes .
SHE care HIM .
so dat she duwan her face .
oso wanna t0 g0 help HIM .

yes .
i n0e .
i understand .

u're CAREing him .

but .
ur face ?
ur smile ?
ur happy ?

whr they g0ing ?

after 2day d second recess .
u go find dat guys .
n u say sorry 2 him .

yes .
dat's ok .

but .
why u tell me dat ,
if d guys wan u 2 gui .

u will .
u hv 2 .
u must .

wad r u thinking about ???

why ????

did u noe .
i'm so CARE u at all .

why u wan make urself lyk dis ?
can u tell me why ?

i DUNNO .

but i jz know .
no matter how .

u CANT .

pls .
promised me pls .

u dont know .

if let HIM know urs bcuz him lyk dis .
he will happy anot ?

he WILL mar ?

he will jz feel more sad onli .

pls .

dun do it .


promise me .



cry .

No comments: